TWICE THE PRICE: NYX FACE BASE OVERVIEW.

I am trying out a new HD foundation, grinding powder and concealer, by NYX this time. I don't know why, but I'm a big fan of NYX. This foundation is photo ready, means that it is perfect for photo shoot. Not as well blended as Make Up Forever, but it's good enough for me. NYX products get along with my skin pretty well.

I planned to do my make up shopping online, because I know it is way cheaper than buying stuff in the store. But since I have a photo shoot to do this Saturday, which is in 2 days, and I've been very busy lately with work and stuff, so I decided to just go to the store while I can, which is exactly tonight before I wrote this. Surprisingly, the price in a NYX booth in Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall, in Seibu Department Store to be exact, is way more expensive than the price in NYX website. If you go to www.nyxcosmetics.com, you will find this product for only $15.00, instead, I paid $32.00 for a foundation, $36.00 for NYX HD Studio Grinding Powder that suppose to be only $25.00 and a small jar of concealer for $11.
Bottom line, this is my suggestion, if you can do the shopping ONLINE, then do it. Because you're going to spend more money buying it in the stores. I spent almost $100.00 for 3 items at NYX and that doesn't seem right cos NYX suppose to be pretty affordable. I kind of understand why it was more expensive at Seibu, probably because they are paying rent for the spot, or might be something else. But heck, if you're on a budget like I am, you might wanna do the online.

Luckily, I spent a fewer money on Bobbi Brown 15pcs brush kit, and yes I bought it online. Gotta love these brushes. The texture is really soft and it blends away your whatever really really nice. I highly recommend Bobbi Brown make up brushes for both the beginners and professionals.
Love,

Thursday, December 15, 2011 by Priska Djohari
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply