BARBIE LOVES MAC MAKE UP APPLICATION

Yesssuh! My fav make up application!

Hi you awesome people. This is the 3rd look on the previous photo shoot I had. I'm sure you make up suckers are pretty familiar with this look. Yes it's Barbie Loves MAC. I love this look because it looks so good and girly very real life Barbish (don't know if I spelled that right). I did the one on the left (first pic) with the green and the pink, did it on Aldis's face; she has a beautiful face with a strong cheek bone. She has a small eyelid so it wasn't an easy job to get the green going without doing it too much, cos I didn't want to contour or make her eye looks bigger by making a fake lid; she has a pretty asian eyes.
I know there's not much of a green popping out. First of, like I said, her eyes are small and got depth, so even if I made a fake lid, it will still be a no go. Second of all, I used NYX Beauty To Go Palette, as usual, for all the colors in her face, it's responsible for the eye shadow, blush on, contour, and lipstick. But when I tried to apply the green eye shadow, turns out that it's not thick enough to pop out. So then I removed it and re-applied it with a yellow base color this time (Rainbow Chic Palette by PAC; a local Indonesia brand). What you see is the best I can pull out from that eye shadow. Sigh. 
___________________________________

Make up & fashion stylist:
Priska Djohari

Talent:
Aldis Setiadi

Wardrobe:
Dress (on pic 1) - talent owned // Top (pic 2) - Lomonta Mode // Necklace - talent owned

Photographer:

Set:
___________________________________

PRODUCTS USED:
Brush - Bobbi Brown | Foundation - PAC all day coverage C03, Revlon Photoready natural beige 005 | Powder - REVLON Loose Powder | Concealer - Diorskin Nude 003 miel/honey | Eyeshadow, bronzer, shades & blush on - NYX Beauty To Go Palette, PAC Rainbow Chic Palette | Brow - Body Shop brow & liner kit 03 | Eyeliner - Crayon Khol Kajal | Lipstick - NYX Beauty To Go Palette.


Monday, January 9, 2012 by Priska Djohari
Categories: , , | 1 comment

One Comment

Leave a Reply