JESSIE J INSPIRED LOOK: A NEW YEAR GREETING!

The talent, Nay - which is also my best friend, was so excited about this shoot and she was all like "I WANT JESSIE J'S MAKE UP!!". As we all know, Jessie J has an edgy look / make up and is short haired just like Nay. I decided why not give it a try. I personally love her make up, always focusing on the eye, thin blush, and bold lipstick: red, purple, black, ice, you name it - Jessie J rocks it.

As for this look, I was inspired by Jessie J's video clip "Perfect". But instead of using brown for the corner of the eye and else, I used black instead for a bolder look. Shape your cat eye perfectly using liquid liner, and pencil liner for your waterline and below. Use a very natural blushers for this application, in this pic I used a little bit too much, you might want to reduce the amount of the blushers. Don't forget your sexy & bold lip color to rock this look. 

So sorry it took me forever to update. But anyways.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! xoxo!
Make up & fashion stylist:
Priska Djohari

Talent:
Isni Nay Marina

Wardrobe:
Top & Skirt - talent owned // Necklace - talent owned // Shoes - Charles & Keith

Photographer:

Set:
___________________________________

PRODUCTS USED:
Brush - Bobbi Brown | Foundation - Revlon | Powder - REVLON Loose Powder | Concealer - NYX Concealer In a Jar | Eyeshadow, bronzer, shades & blush on - NYX Beauty To Go Palette | Eyeshadow 2 (black color) - Bobbi Brown | Brow - Viva Pencil Liner | Eyeliner - Crayon Khol Kajal | Lipstick - NYX Beauty To Go Palette & my fav lipstick but I don't know what's the brand cos it fades away, was from my mom. 

Love,

Monday, January 2, 2012 by Priska Djohari
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply